“I hate to hear you talk about all women as if they were fine ladies instead of rational creatures. None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.” -Jane Austin, Persuasions

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Admiration, Love, and Matrimony

      Oh dear! I'm so happy I can't even seem to find the words to put down (and let me tell you that is very happy). First off there is no way in which I can elegantly put what I need to say, so I might as well state them out right. I do believe I have found my Mr. Darcy! Which has forever been on my list of 'Things To Do Before I Die' but I never assumed I would actually find one so soon. In truth I have known him for quite some time (We've been dear friends since we were but seven year of age.) but I never so much as let my heart dream....
      Honestly I feel quite silly because I am only sixteen and far from thinking about anything but friendship but as Jane says, " A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." Right now all I can see are his beautiful brown eyes and I just know he's to be Mr. Darcy someday .   

No comments:

Post a Comment